Once a person arrives at the city he has never visited before, he immediately faces a problem. There are just too many places to visit and all of them look similarly attractive. It is especially true for Paris. Of course, some of the sights are a must-see for everyone (like the Eiffel Tower or Louvre), but as for less famous things ― the choice is huge. ComfortTours is aware of this problem and offers you a straightforward solution ― a guided Paris City Tour. It is an introductory excursion in English, which will give you the first impression of the city and its many sights. During the course of this trip, our professional guide will show you the most prominent monuments and buildings of the French capital and supply a short historical reference for each of them. A discovery tour around Paris will give you an opportunity to get familiar with the city and make up a map of places you wish to explore thoroughly.
Paris City Tour Itinerary
- Opera Garnier also known as Grand Opera ― one of the most prominent theaters of opera and ballet. The building of the Opera, erected in 1862, is considered an etalon of beaux-arts eclectic architectural style.
- Place Vendome ― one of the five Parisian royal squares constructed in 1699. The square is surrounded by classicism houses and the center is decorated with the Vendome Column with a monument to Napoleon Bonaparte at the top.
- Louvre ― this ancient royal palace holds the title of third biggest and the most popular museum of visual arts. Besides visual arts, it houses many unique exhibits from all over the world from Ancient Greece to Rome and Egypt.
- Paris Hotel de Ville is not a hotel at all. This magnificent 100-meter-long building houses the municipal governmental offices. The building is universally praised for more than 80 statues of great French scientists, artists, politics and businessmen which adorn its façade.
- Cité island with Notre Dame is one of the two isles on the Seine, a place where the medieval center of Paris was located. The most significant tourist attraction of this district is surely Notre-Dame de Paris, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture which gave name to the first French historical novel by Victor Hugo.
- Sainte-Chapelle and the Palace of Justice ― the XIII century chapel boast the fullest set of authentic stained windows.
- Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon in Montparnasse ― this famous district got his name after Latin language spoken by numerous students and scientist who have been working and studying in the Sorbonne and many other higher education establishments of the area.
- Our Paris private discovery tour also includes Orsay Museum to Les Invalides with Napoleon’s tomb, Ecole Militaire and, of course, the Eiffel Tower and the iconic Champs Elysees and many other interesting places.
What is more, our clients have a unique opportunity to change the itinerary of their Paris city tour at their whim: just make sure to inform our staff of your preferences when booking an excursion.
Duration: 3 hours; 2-3 stops: at the Invalides and at the viewing platform in front of the Eiffel Tower.
1–2 people: €361
3–4 people: €400
5–6 people: €425
7 people: €468
All taxes included